Thursday 30 May 2013

Card - Gayle In Lilac

This is the first card I've made with my new Saturated Canary stamps.  I created this for the Saturated Canary Challenge where the theme is different coloured hair.

Materials:
Bazzill Cardstock - Destination Santiago
Patterned Paper - Maja Spring Basics
Watercolour Paper - Fabriano
Border - Martha Stewart Punch
Lace & Ribbon - From Stash
Flower Lace, Metal Corner & Paper Flowers -Wild Orchid Crafts
Tab Die - Die-namics Mini Tabs Quartet
Stamps - Text - Art Sayings: Sam Poole; Speckles - Stampin' Up: Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Distress Markers - Ranger
Lilac Buttons - Woodware
Cream Embroidery Floss - DMC
Embossing Powder - Stampendous Frantage: Shabby White







6 comments:

  1. What a lovely, luscious, lilac beauty is Miss Gayle. Wish I could color with markers as well as you do, Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Saturated Canary digi stamps. I have a bunch of her free ones. I cant color with a darn but I still love her stuff. Love what you did with the card! Super pretty/cute! *hugs* =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The details on this card are amazing. beautiful watercolour effect on the sweet image. Love the trims, ribbons, and all those pretty buttons. The corner treatment is fantastic. Is that just the Fran-tage? It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's just Frantage on a metal corner piece :-)

      Delete
  4. This is awesome, love what you did with the corner pieces.

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gardener Gayle is one of my favourites, she looks fab with lilac hair
    Thank you for playing along with us this challenge at Saturated Canary
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete