Tuesday 21 May 2013

Card - Pink, Cream & Grey

Created for another online challenge.  This time at Addicted To Stamps where the theme is pink, cream and grey.  This card uses cream linen cardstock for the base.  I took a second piece of the same cardstock and sponged this with Victorian Velvet Distress ink, then stamped over it with a floral lace stamp, and then a text stamp (also in victorian Velvet).  Next I stamped the flowers (Tim Holtz) using London Fog Memento Ink.  I added some cream seam binding and grey embroidery floss at the base of the card, and stamped a sentiment (Studio G) underneath it.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the effect of the linen cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, the paper gives it such a nice feel..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness you have been prolific with your art lately! I so look forward to your posts and this one does not disappoint. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card! I love this, it's so elegant and stylish! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete