Wednesday 15 May 2013

Textured Spring Tag

Created using a chipboard base and lots of textural elements which were adhered with a glue gun.  It was then painted firstly with gesso, then with absorbent ground, before being sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in yellow Daisy, Denim Blue & Viva pink.  The raised areas were also highlighted with Viva Gold Wax (Platinum Colour)
The pictures show each stage of the process:
Stage 1 - Glue everything down.

I love the little bunny, mouse & the snail charms!

Stage 2: Paint with Gesso & Absorbent Ground

Stage 3: Spray with Tattered Angels & add Viva Gold

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! I'm DYING! I've been anxiously checking your blog and youtube channel for updates and you've finally given us a plethora of inspiration!! I wish I could catch you on Ustream, but I haven't been able to yet. I'm loving everything you're posting! Please keep it up, I need my Rachel fix =D

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenn! I have been checking your blog almost daily and hoped you would return, and alas, YOU HAVE! Thanks for giving us so many wonderful ideas. I love your watercolors and hope to catch you on Ustream soon, as well. SOOO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!

    ReplyDelete