Saturday 15 June 2013

Card - Bestie in Lilac

Created for the Bestie Challenge where the theme this week is to use your favourite Bestie with die-cuts.  This was a lot of fun and it got me not only using my dies, but also my Copics which I definitely need practice with.
Supplies:
My Besties Digi Image - http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/p/buy-your-besties-here.html
Cardstock - Creative Cover White Linen, Taffetta Smooth White
Patterned Papers - Maja Design
Die Cuts - Cheery Lynn: Exotic Butterflies Small, Swedish Spring Oval Frame, Sophia's Heart (I used the tiny hearts that fall out of this large doily die when cut);  Memory Box: Precious Hearts
Lace - from stash
White Organza Rose Trim - Wild Orchid Crafts (Dyed with Distress Ink)
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain, Weathered Wood, Dusty Concord
Stamp - Stampin' Up : Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Stickles - Stardust
Copic Markers - Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57; Clothes: E40, E42, E44, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04; Cat: W0, W2, W3; Skin: E000, E00, R20
Prismacolor Pencils - Violet & Dark brown (I think - didn't write these down)






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! U r becoming such a pro at all that coloring and card making. Can still remember WAY BACK WHEN you said "I don't make cards" lol Again very pretty! *hugs* =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this card Rachel, it puts me in mind of Dorothy and Toto, although that is a kitty cat in the basket lol. Your colourings skills are amazing! I love all of the die cuts used they compliment your Bestie very well.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete