Sunday 9 June 2013

Card - Elephant

Created for the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge.  I really enjoyed making this.  The image is a digi I printed off probably a year ago - I found him when re-organizing yesterday.  I only picked him up because he looked like he would fit nicely in a circle shape that was needed for the challenge.  He turned out way cuter than I thought he would.






Supplies:
Cardstock - Southfield Ivory Linen, Taffeta Smooth White
Patterned Papers - Pion Design: Lilac Dot; Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics, 1925
Digi Stamp - Mo Manning "I forgot"
Rubber Stamps - Hampton Arts: Artsy Edges;  Stampin'Up: Itty bitty Backgrounds; Technique Tuesday (Sentiment)
Inks - Versamagic: Pixie Dust, Distress: Victorian Velvet
Pan Pastel - Violet Shade
Lace & Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies - Whimsy Stamps: Double Scallop Doily Die; Cheery Lynn: Circle Stackers, Small Butterfly; Memory Box: Precious Hearts; Die-namics: Sentiment Strips
Copic Markers - C1, C3, C4, BV23, Blender, YG93, YG95
Prismacolor Pencils - Dioxazine Purple, Pink Rose, Pink, White
Self Adhesive Ivory Pearls - Ebay
Stickles - Stardust


9 comments:

  1. Love this card.That image is soo cute and I love the colours and embellihsments you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the colors and the embellies! A friend and I are thinking of starting a group to make cards for impoverished children in the area who don't get even birthday cards, and you've given me a lot of inspiration! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephant is extremely adorable. I love how you stickled his feet and tail. The card is beautiful. You did an awesome job on this. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful Rachel and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card ! Love your cute image and your colors.
    Thanks for joining SS&S this week.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Berit Synnøve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, this is such a cute card, elephants are my favorite animals and this one has stolen my heart! You have used very pretty embellishments and the whole card has come together beautifully, you have such diverse styles and skills and I think that it what makes me want to follow you so much, there is so much that I can learn from you within any media. Thank you for even more inspiration.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwww, what a darling card! The embaellishments are perfect for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love elephants and he is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete