Saturday 8 June 2013

Card - Hello

I created this card for the Less is more Challenge where the theme is "Colour of your Front Door" - Mine is brown.  I wanted to use my new Marianne rolled roses die for this card.  These are the smaller roses from the die set.  I really liked how they turned out, and they were just the right size to sit on the lace flowers I put underneath them.




Materials:
Cardstock - Southfield Ivory Linen, Bazzill Kraft
Patterned Paper - Tim Holtz
Dies - Marienne Designs (LR0163); Tim Holtz "On the Edge": Mini Scallop & Pinking
Stamp - Crafty Secrets - Wildflowers (For the Sentiment)
Lace Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Beautful card Rachel! Less is more! ~Hugs, Els;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so chic - Love the lace and roses together.

    ReplyDelete