Saturday 8 June 2013

Card - Sweet Friend

Created for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge where the theme is banners & flags.  I used the Die-namics Fishtail Flag Stax die to meet the challenge needs.  I'd bought the die set ages ago, but not yet used it, so this was a good challenge for me!




Supplies:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up textured black, Southfield Ivory Linen, Bazzill Maraschino
Patterned Paper - Bazzill
Dies - Die-namics: Fishtail Flag Stax &Fishtail Flag Stax Layers, Sizzix - Primitive Hearts #3, Sizzlits: Architectural Elements
Stamp -  Justrite
Bling - Prima
Thread - Guttermann Sewing Machine Thread in Black

2 comments:

  1. So lovely Rachel! I love the banner and the stitching, so cool! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the classic black, white and red. This is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete