Saturday 1 March 2014

Butterfly Tag Book

For this project I folded and cut a piece of plain white cardstock to create little pockets, and added tags and embellishments to it.  I used a range of distress inks to add colour,  and used stamps with butterfly / nature theme, which were mostly by Darkroom Door.  On the cover, I added some die cuts and a stamped sentiment, coloured with Distress inks to match the background.  Each of the tags were finished with some lace, and I added a small piece of satin ribbon for the closure.






9 comments:

  1. I would love to use this idea for a swap! Thank you for sharing! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Rach!! I love the muted colors =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. it looks real old. Love it. Thanks for showing Anneke.
    www.annekscardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Topic and the the Quote of your Album. Wonderful project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent inky effects - what a brilliant creation.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! I was so lucky to have it as part of our swap! Thanks again for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful mini. Butterflies are a perfect theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The construction or engineering of this is wonderful. Then you add your amazing sense of colour and gorgeous art and...I'm speechless. Wow!

    ReplyDelete